Full-Time Writer - For a few days anyway

 One thing school vacations are good for is giving me time to write. Take this morning for instance. I have been up since 6 a.m. and spent nearly 5 hours going through Grammarly (with which I have a love/hate relationship, mostly love) suggestions on my YA/NA manuscript Setting Friday Free. My next step before printing out the draft and giving it to my beta readers is using the text to speech feature in MS Word to listen to the whole thing. You'd be amazed at home many things you can catch listening to a story that you never clue to by reading it over and over.

 

Here is the proposed cover for the new book.


 In addition to working on this, I still need to make a big push to add words to this year's NaNoWriMo project. That being the case, I should cut this short and get back to work.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It was bound to happen, and yesterday, it did

Short Hike on a Long Trail - New River Trail State Park, Virginia