Three Down, Two to Go

 After today, I have only 2 school days left before we have a full week off for the Thanksgiving Holiday. Getting the whole week of Thanksgiving off began last year and, luckily, our principal continued it this year.

The students are showing definite signs of already being in a holiday frame of mind. They are having trouble focusing on the tasks at hand. Getting through these last two days this week is going to be a challenge.

As far as my NANOWRIMO 2021 effort is going, it's not getting very far. I am about 8,000 words behind goal as of yesterday and unless I write a lot tonight that number is going to go over 9,000. Will I be able to make it all up next week? I have in the past.

To end this post with a smile, here is a little Corgi happiness for everyone to enjoy.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It was bound to happen, and yesterday, it did

Short Hike on a Long Trail - New River Trail State Park, Virginia