Interplanetary Bob is Helping Me Pack


 This little guy is Interplanetary Bob. He's gone with me from classroom to classroom for a good number of years. This year he will be joining the missus and me on our trip to California to see our son graduate from Test Pilot School and be awarded his second master's degree.

Interplanetary Bob usually hangs out in my classroom at the base of the state flag holder on the wall behind my desk. I told my students I would be taking him with me on the trip and posting photos to our Google Classroom Stream of him at the different places we visit while we're out there.

I don't know if Bob's flown since his mission from his home planet, which must be kept secret for interplanetary treaty reasons. It will be my first time flying in several years. I hope everything goes well on the way there and on the way back. I wouldn't want to have to sic Bob on any idiot passengers.

My next post will be from sunny (I hope) and warm (I really hope) California.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It was bound to happen, and yesterday, it did

Short Hike on a Long Trail - New River Trail State Park, Virginia