Making Changes, Cover Changes That Is

 

Introducing the new cover for Second Chance for First Love. The original cover was deemed too salacious to be advertised on Amazon.

After much deliberation, it was decided to revamp the cover, making it more palatable to the Puritanical algorithm Amazon evidently uses for book covers but nothing else it advertises.

I'm not as upset about this outcome as I might have been. In truth, I like the new cover better. So, apparently, does Amazon as the book is now being advertised via their Kindle Lock-Screen promotional channel.

In other news regarding the Lakes Region Love Stories series, the second book in the series is now with my editor and my primary beta reader. Tentatively titled Taylor Made Love, the story is about a boy who leaves his dysfunctional blended family in North Carolina to live with his late father's sister and brother in law in New Hampshire while he attends Plymouth State College. Darren, everyone calls him Ren, makes new friends, falls in and out of love, and discovers that sometimes the One isn't the one you thought she'd be.

Work is still ongoing on my next novel, Setting Friday Free.  I'm currently revising and editing the umpteenth draft. Eventually, I will have to say enough is enough and send it on to my editor, but today is not that day.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Short Hike on a Long Trail - New River Trail State Park, Virginia

It was bound to happen, and yesterday, it did